Live Template

I have created an account on 4shared to offer you the opportunity to download some live templates I have created. Please know I am by no means a "designer" just a person who likes to work with the computer! This template was created with Creative Memories Story Book Creator Plus. Let me know what you think!
The link is located below the example! PS: When you follow the link, the thumbnail image may not appear the same as this image , BUT it does download correctly!













I have also added an embellishment I created for a challenge on CM-Go Digital FB page! It was my first challenge, but I look forward to them now!



http://www.4shared.com/file/193000339/bd8ee0db/butterfly.html

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment